Lily's Floral Mug Rug
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Sit your coffee/tea on this pretty floral mug rug with a sweet treat on the other flower, or use it as a doily. Change up the colors to match your decor and/or the time of year. Imagine burgundy and beige for Fall! You'll need a small amount of worsted weight yarn. I used Knit Picks Dishie, and recommend a 100% cotton because its more durable and absorbent, but any yarn will do. This mug rug took me just under an hour to complete."
- 31 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn Total – I used Knit Picks Dishie in Bumblebee, White, Azure and Honeydew
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli