Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This lovely doily works up in about an hour, and is perfect for scraps. It's also easy to adjust if you want a larger one, or make a bunch and sew together for a table runner. You'll need 47 yards of worsted weight yarn. I used Knit Picks Dishie. The gauge and finished size is not essential for this project. I am using cotton because it's durable, and machine washes and dries well. If you intend on using with warm or moist items, I recommend the cotton (or wool), otherwise any fiber works. Cotton yarn will appear thinner and have more definition than acrylic so it's possible a worsted weight acrylic yarn would produce a slightly larger doily."
- 47 Yards Total of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Knit Picks Dishie Yarn in Bumbleebee, Begonia, Honeydew and White
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- DIY Upcycled Bird Feeder
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Easy Personalized Coffee Mugs
- 30 DIY Old Clothes Ideas
- Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor
- Stylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
- Blooming Books Tissue Paper Flower
- DIY Birdhouse Upcycle
- Recycled Snack Box with Zipper
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots