This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lily's Floral Table Runner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Do you recognize the flower motif? I have used it to create my Easy Floral Coasters, Sunflower Shawl, and Floral Hoop Earrings, and now this gorgeous runner! The leaves and flowers are worked in a join-as-you-go manner, and I have provided photo tutorials of how to work this technique. I used cotton yarn because of the added durability, but any yarn will work for this project, and it requires just over 14 hours to work up."
- 560 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in (MC) Yellow for the flower centers (235 yards), in (CB) Rose Pink, Mod Blue, White & Red for the petals (205 yards), and in (CC) Hot Green for the Leaves (120 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser