This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lily's Floral Table Runner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Do you recognize the flower motif? I have used it to create my Easy Floral Coasters, Sunflower Shawl, and Floral Hoop Earrings, and now this gorgeous runner! The leaves and flowers are worked in a join-as-you-go manner, and I have provided photo tutorials of how to work this technique. I used cotton yarn because of the added durability, but any yarn will work for this project, and it requires just over 14 hours to work up."
- 560 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in (MC) Yellow for the flower centers (235 yards), in (CB) Rose Pink, Mod Blue, White & Red for the petals (205 yards), and in (CC) Hot Green for the Leaves (120 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Read NextStylish No-Sew T-Shirt Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Paper Cup Elf