This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Lily's Floral Table Runner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Do you recognize the flower motif? I have used it to create my Easy Floral Coasters, Sunflower Shawl, and Floral Hoop Earrings, and now this gorgeous runner! The leaves and flowers are worked in a join-as-you-go manner, and I have provided photo tutorials of how to work this technique. I used cotton yarn because of the added durability, but any yarn will work for this project, and it requires just over 14 hours to work up."
- 560 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in (MC) Yellow for the flower centers (235 yards), in (CB) Rose Pink, Mod Blue, White & Red for the petals (205 yards), and in (CC) Hot Green for the Leaves (120 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional Jewelry Pliers for Weaving
Read NextAged Terracotta Pots
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe