Lumpia (filipino Egg Rolls)
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Because I am half Filipino, I get a lot of inquiries about my ethnicity. I look kind of Asian, maybe a little Latina, but not quite enough for people to guess. When I explain my Filipino background, many people ask if I know how to make lumpia. I started with the recipe from the lumpia box and tweaked it so I could work in more of the ingredients I wanted to include and ended up with some good lumpia! It’s stuffed with vegetables so I scored a nutritional coup with the kids because they got a rare treat–something deep-fried."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids