Make Your Own Tassels
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Making tassels is a ton of fun! They are something you just NEED to know how to make. They add interest to clothes, purses or any item you add them to. In jewelry making, they're a perfect addition to boho necklaces, fancy earrings, purses, clutches and scarves. Join the latest accessory craze and learn how to make your own tassels. They are super quick and easy to make and can have so many different uses. You can make tassels for pillows, blankets or bookmarks, add them to back packs, purses or zip pouches. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- yarn or embroidery thread
- piece of cardboard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli