Marbled Resin Shamrocks
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Happy St. Patrick’s Day resin lovers! I recently took a class with a resin expert and learned a faux marbling technique that I wanted to try again. Especially when I discovered these wooden nesting shamrocks at my local craft store, I thought they would be perfect to fill with marbled resin – SCORE! Enviro Tex Lite is so easy to use, it mixes up quick, has a good open working time, and sets in 24 hours. Perfect for Marbled Resin Shamrocks!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats