Paper Cactus Crafts
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Do you want to know why I love paper cactus crafts? I love them because I cannot manage to keep a real cactus alive. I do fine outside in my vegetable and herb garden, but most houseplants don’t last long. The kids tease me all the time that I killed the spider plant. I am not a house plant kind of girl. You don’t need to be a rock star crafter to manage this craft. It can easily be done by adults or kids. And, since it’s back to school time, chances are you have stocked up on all of these Elmer’s products already. If you haven’t, now is the time."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- DIY Clutch Purse from VHS Case
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door
- 5 Easy Steps Towards Better Holiday Health
- 5 Simple Tips For A Healthy Thanksgiving