Paper Finger Puppets
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Kids absolutely love creating their own puppets and set up their own plays! There are endless possibilities of creating lots of paper finger puppets in just a little time! Today I’m going to show you the super-easy way of making this fun and cute finger puppets craft at home or in class. Paper finger puppets are extremely easy to make and require no special skills, probably the easiest of the finger puppets family! This is a cool craft to make for Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving or just to have some fun, relax and get new toys. The good part is: the fun is not over after finishing the puppets. In fact, it’s only just beginning!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Easy Adirondack Chair Plans
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Bean Bag Chair
- DIY Duct Tape Bead Bracelet
- 16 Cheap Crafts You Need to Try
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase