Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Pumpkin spice body butter is a delicious way to pamper and moisturize your skin while enjoying your favorite scent. Make this DIY today. I love making my own personal care products to pamper myself. If you’re looking for a thick winter body butter recipe, this is it. Winter dries out my skin so much. And, it seems like no matter how much hand lotion I use, it just doesn’t help. This makes a wonderful gift idea for anyone on your list this year. You can put it in a pretty glass jar and tie it with a ribbon to dress it up Then, just add a candle and a pair of slippers and they are set for a pampering evening."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- Harvest Terrarium Table Decorations
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- DIY Air Freshener Discs
- 25 Low Cost Hobbies
- DIY Clutch Purse from VHS Case
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door
- 5 Easy Steps Towards Better Holiday Health
- 5 Simple Tips For A Healthy Thanksgiving