We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This quilted handbag is another quick and easy beginner project, especially if you plan on taking up quilting and didn’t have the courage to do so yet. Great project for beginner quilters! Ellie is growing up and beginning to look like a young lady. And obviously, a young lady needs handbags to carry their stuff with them. As we girls never seem to have enough bags, today I’m showing you a super easy tutorial for making a quilted handbag! I named this Ellie handbag after my daughter’s name, as one of my sewing gifts to her."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli