Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Baked, not fried, these rosemary sweet potato fries are the perfect side dish for any dinner or a delicious and healthy appetizer to serve at any party or get together! Make a large batch of these healthy sweet potato fries because everyone at the table will go for seconds (and probably ask for the recipe). Rosemary sweet potato fries are one of those dishes that taste so delicious you would never think it’s healthy, or at least healthier than traditional fries. The reason? Sweet potatoes are total nutritional powerhouses packed with nutrients and oh so filling."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites