We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I love that this top is soft and comfy, but I don’t like that my bra straps show on the sides from the large, square neckline. I fixed that by crocheting around it. For my top, I used some Berroco Modern Cotton out of my stash, but any lighter worsted weight yarn will do.I picked this cotton blend because I am familiar with how it washes and wears, and I wanted something that would hold up well. This project took me just about an hour to complete, so you can do it early in the day, and wear it out at night! This pattern assumes you know how to sew a blanket stitch."
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used some Berroco Modern Cotton that I had in my stash
- G6/4.25mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Store Bought Top to Upcycle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli