Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
From the Blogger: "Mason Jars are so versatile and useful! You can never have too many in your home. You can use jars of any size to decorate a fall mantle or shelf. Use spray paint on a few Mason Jars in the colors that you love the most. Then follow these instructions using a pumpkin stencil and vinyl words to say 'Hello to Fall!' Easily add flowers, small pumpkins or gourds, and dried flowers to finish decorating your mantel or other areas in your home."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsGlass, Paint, Other
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Spray paint
- Dried or Silk Flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids