Slow Cooker Chicken Stew
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Have I told you how much I love slow cookers? They do most of the job without supervising, and you only need to keep an eye on them if you need to add something at a given moment. This time, I’m going to show you how to cook a delicious and super-tender slow cooker chicken stew with peas. This is a super-easy recipe, basically leaving the chicken and peas to cook for a few hours on low setting. There is very little prep time and you can leave it cooking while you work, only to come home to a delicious dish. "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids