Slow Cooker Meatballs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Meatballs are everyone’s favorite, and kids especially love them as they are small, tender and really tasty! These slow cooker meatballs are also super-easy to make and a lot healthier than the classic deep-fried version. Slow cookers come in very handy when you have a large family to feed, and you want to make sure they eat good, healthy food, that would otherwise take a lot of time to prepare. I love using the slow cooker and have it do the time-consuming work for me, without having to watch it constantly. I can just leave these slow cooker meatballs inside in the morning, let them cook for 4-6 hours and come home to a perfectly cooked, delicious meal. "
Cooking MethodSlow Cooker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- Cookie Sheet DIY Memo Board
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- DIY Keepsake Box
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Best Homemade Blueberry Syrup
- Thanksgiving Turkey Egg Rolls
- The Best Roasted Tomato Soup
- The Original Doubletree Cookie
- Trader Joe’s Everything But The Bagel Seasoning Copycat Recipe
- Turkey Stock Recipe. Made From The Turkey Carcass.
- Vanilla Bean Paste. How To Make Homemade Vanilla Beans Paste.
- Whipped Coffee Recipe (without The Work)
- C2c Sloth
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples