Strawberry Puff Pastry
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Having a party and didn’t have time to make a dessert? This strawberry puff pastry recipe will save you: these delicious puff pastry pinwheels made with strawberry jam are incredibly easy and quick to make, only uses three ingredients and bake in no-time. The perfect last-minute dessert! Making this amazing strawberry puff pastry could not be easier! Puff pastry makes baking a lot more fun and faster! As for the filling, you can use any jam you have on hand like blueberry, raspberry, citrus, etc, This time I had a delicious strawberry jam and I decided to use it for filling this jam puff pastry to make everything even faster!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids