Succulent Coffee Soap Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make a succulent coffee soap with melt and pour soap. This looks really cute, but it's really easy with two pours. First, you make little succulents with a special mold. I dusted them with mica to give them some extra depth. Then you make a coffee soap with real coffee grounds. I also added coffee essential oil and copaiba essential oil, and they smell like a sweet coffee. Use as a body soap or for your hands in the kitchen to remove odors. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe