This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"The Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan is an easy crochet afghan pattern worked in simple single crochet stitches and fun color block stripes. 11 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super bulky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Smokey Green and Dark Gray, but you could also try holding 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn together with the same crochet hook size. The newborn size blanket took me just under 4 hours to work up."
- 80 (233, 521, 860, 1216, 1980, 1678, 3298, 4687, 5353, 5554) Yards of Super Bulky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Smokey Green and Dark Gray; Respectively, that’s 216 yards + 305 yards
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read NextHow To Upholster With A Tea Towel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How To Upholster With A Tea Towel
- Upcycled Jean Pocket Hanging Storage
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Diy Rope Basket
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- How To Create A Food Photography Home Studio On The Cheap
- Cloud Baby Mobile
- Tin Planters
- Nightstand Makeover
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies