This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"The Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan is an easy crochet afghan pattern worked in simple single crochet stitches and fun color block stripes. 11 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super bulky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Smokey Green and Dark Gray, but you could also try holding 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn together with the same crochet hook size. The newborn size blanket took me just under 4 hours to work up."
- 80 (233, 521, 860, 1216, 1980, 1678, 3298, 4687, 5353, 5554) Yards of Super Bulky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Smokey Green and Dark Gray; Respectively, that’s 216 yards + 305 yards
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read NextBobbin Holder
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Slow Cooker Turkey Soup With Rice
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Candied Maple Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast