This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"The Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan is an easy crochet afghan pattern worked in simple single crochet stitches and fun color block stripes. 11 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super bulky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Smokey Green and Dark Gray, but you could also try holding 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn together with the same crochet hook size. The newborn size blanket took me just under 4 hours to work up."
- 80 (233, 521, 860, 1216, 1980, 1678, 3298, 4687, 5353, 5554) Yards of Super Bulky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Smokey Green and Dark Gray; Respectively, that’s 216 yards + 305 yards
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read NextDiy Faux Cotton Branches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser