Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn your hubby's old flannels into a country chic table runner for your dining room with this fall upcycling project. Add the perfect rustic touch to your home with this Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner, a beginner sewing project that lets you mix bold flannel prints with delicate touches of lace. This tutorial for how to sew a table runner is super simple and is a sewing project that you can complete in a few hours, so that you don't have to spend a lot of time or money on pretty fall decorations. Turn your home into your dream country cottage with this easy DIY fall decor that's perfect for beginner sewists.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric