Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn your hubby's old flannels into a country chic table runner for your dining room with this fall upcycling project. Add the perfect rustic touch to your home with this Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner, a beginner sewing project that lets you mix bold flannel prints with delicate touches of lace. This tutorial for how to sew a table runner is super simple and is a sewing project that you can complete in a few hours, so that you don't have to spend a lot of time or money on pretty fall decorations. Turn your home into your dream country cottage with this easy DIY fall decor that's perfect for beginner sewists.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- DIY Painted Curtains
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Upcycled Ping Pong Bats Wall Decoration
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes