Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"The armchair caddy remote holder is more than just a convenient way to store remotes right next to an armchair. It will keep remotes, cords, and spectacles as well as a favorite magazine at your fingertips and neatly organized. Use fabric to blend with your lounge décor and hopefully never have to hear the phrase, “Where is the remote?” ever again, because it will be put away where it can be reached, in an instant, in its handy pocket in the DIY remote holder. They make great gifts too, so once you have made one you may want to start a few more."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids