Upcycled Ping Pong Bats Wall Decoration
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"What do you do when you find too rather battered old ping pong bats in the shed? They may not be any good for table tennis anymore but you can upcycle them into a fun wall decoration. If you noticed when hung up by the handle old ping pong bats look a bit like Christmas baubles. So all that is left to do is to remove the rubber pads from the bats and decorate them in a festive way."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Ping Pong Bats
- Nail varnish pens
- mug hooks
- White paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating