Upcycled Ping Pong Bats Wall Decoration
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"What do you do when you find too rather battered old ping pong bats in the shed? They may not be any good for table tennis anymore but you can upcycle them into a fun wall decoration. If you noticed when hung up by the handle old ping pong bats look a bit like Christmas baubles. So all that is left to do is to remove the rubber pads from the bats and decorate them in a festive way."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Ping Pong Bats
- Nail varnish pens
- mug hooks
- White paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft