This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Ping Pong Bats Wall Decoration
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"What do you do when you find too rather battered old ping pong bats in the shed? They may not be any good for table tennis anymore but you can upcycle them into a fun wall decoration. If you noticed when hung up by the handle old ping pong bats look a bit like Christmas baubles. So all that is left to do is to remove the rubber pads from the bats and decorate them in a festive way."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Ping Pong Bats
- Nail varnish pens
- mug hooks
- White paint
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Transform A Cardboard Box Into A Pretty Organizing Storage Bin
- Customize Your Plastic Storage Drawers
- DIY Cheap and Easy Wall Storage Idea for Organizing Your Space
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Homemade Secret Hollow Book
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- Wood Burning DIY
- Stress Relief DIY Teacup Candles
- Vintage Apron Sewing Pattern
- Homemade Frozen Dog Treat Recipes With Banana
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using