Volume One Hand Towel
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"This hand towel combines 6 different stitch patterns that together make such a beautiful textured pattern! You'll need some worsted weight cotton yarn. I used Lily Sugar n Cream in my favorite Ecru colorway, but Paintbox Cotton Aran and Crafters Secret Cotton are great alternatives! It is also great for using up cotton scraps you might have in your stash - change colors for each stitch pattern. This hand towel took me 5 hours to complete."
- 453 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn - I used Lily Sugar n Cream
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli