Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I created this sunglass pouch as part of a challenge where the theme was Summer. It inspired me to share this fun, easy and quick little crochet pattern perfect for the Summer staple seen everywhere – sunglasses! You'll need a small amount of worsted weight yarn in red, white, black and green. I've used Lily Sugar n Cream for mine, but WeCrochet Dishie and Red Heart Smoothie are great alternatives. I recommend cotton since a sunglass pouch sees a lot of wear and tear in, out and around a bag. The pouch took me just over 30 minutes to work up."
- Small Amount of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in White, Red, Black and Dark Pine [Green] colorways
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Diy Faux Cotton Branches
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Rustic Wine Bottle Home Decor
- 12 Surprising & Simple Crafts with Household Items
- 11 Dollar Store Crafts to Get Organized
- Sun and Feather Wall Decor
- No-Sew Easy DIY Pet Bed
- DIY Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Repurposed Picture Frame DIY Cork Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Fried Homemade Apple Fritters
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Pork Rib Soup
- Instant Pot Zucchini Bread
- Classic Tuna Casserole
- Diy Christmas Gift Card Holder
- Tv Caddy Remote Control Organizer
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids