Quick and Easy Crochet Dishcloth
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Create your own dish-cleaning clothes with this quick and easy crochet dishcloth pattern. This easy pattern will create a fun, multi-colored cloth for you to scrub your dishes. There are instructions included for different types of crochet and styles of dishcloths. Whether you want a super simple project or you want to add some frills and flair to your dishcloth, this tutorial has the perfect idea for your next crochet adventure. These simple dishcloths also make great homemade gifts for anyone with whom you want to share the fun designs.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Cookie Tins Set
- Hutzler Manufacturing Co.
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- Cute Mummy Halloween Mason Jars
- Beeswax DIY Furniture Polish
- Hutzler 3 Herb-Eze Herb Strippers
- Simple Chignon Updo Tutorial
- 7 Tips for Creating a Christmas Savings Plan