Quick and Easy Crochet Dishcloth
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Create your own dish-cleaning clothes with this quick and easy crochet dishcloth pattern. This easy pattern will create a fun, multi-colored cloth for you to scrub your dishes. There are instructions included for different types of crochet and styles of dishcloths. Whether you want a super simple project or you want to add some frills and flair to your dishcloth, this tutorial has the perfect idea for your next crochet adventure. These simple dishcloths also make great homemade gifts for anyone with whom you want to share the fun designs.
Crochet HookF/5 or 3.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you think you need to spend the better part of the day making breadsticks for dinner tonight? With this recipe for Super Fast… Continue reading: "Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids