9 One Skein Crochet Blankets
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Yarn can be expensive and money can be tight these days. So you want to crochet an afghan but don’t want to buy 10 skeins of expensive yarn?
Today you will learn how to crochet a baby blanket using just one skein of yarn. Choose any one of these nine easy crochet patterns and you’ll be sure to love the completed baby blanket. You don’t need to worry about sacrificing style – simple crochet patterns are just as cute as more intricate patterns. These crochet blankets use a variety of crochet stitches and techniques which makes these baby afghan crochet patterns absolutely wonderful. Don’t hesitate, dive right in and know that these adorable baby blankets won’t break your bank!
1. One Skein Baby Blanket
2. Morning Light Baby Blanket
3. Easy One Ball Baby Blanket
4. Powder Blue Baby Blanket
5. Laguna Blue Baby Blanket
6. Angelic Baby Blanket
7. So Soft One Skein Security Blanket
8. Super Quick Mudslide Mini Throw
9. Crochet One to Two Skein Throw
What else can you crochet with just one skein?
Let us know in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Woodpeckers Wooden Kitchen Utensils
- Clean Vacuum Roller Brush
- Flounce Hem
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- DIY Butterfly Hair Bows
- The Scoop on Where to Recycle Old TVs
- Vintage Seed Packet Planters
- DIY IKEA Coffee Table Makeover
- Child Apron Pattern
- Crepe Paper Wisteria