DIY Sensory Bags for Babies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Help your little one explore her world when you make this DIY Sensory Bags for Babies! This thrifty and homemade version of sensory bags won't take long for you to make. You just might already have the materials you need for this project at home, too! Your child will enjoy looking for the colorful objects found in the sensory bags. You can also use the toy as an opportunity to teach your child about shapes and colors. You'll enjoy getting creative with the selection of items to include this in bag! This fun project would also make a sweet gift idea for any upcoming baby showers on your calendar.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPlastic, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser