DIY Sensory Bags for Babies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Help your little one explore her world when you make this DIY Sensory Bags for Babies! This thrifty and homemade version of sensory bags won't take long for you to make. You just might already have the materials you need for this project at home, too! Your child will enjoy looking for the colorful objects found in the sensory bags. You can also use the toy as an opportunity to teach your child about shapes and colors. You'll enjoy getting creative with the selection of items to include this in bag! This fun project would also make a sweet gift idea for any upcoming baby showers on your calendar.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPlastic, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole