DIY Princess Crown
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Make the little girl in your life feel just like a star with an adorable DIY Princess crown! This glittery princess crown makes a great addition to a birthday party too! This idea uses such simple materials you most likely have on hand such as toilet paper rolls, glitter, mod podge, and tulle. Making this easy princess crown is a wonderful way to spend the day with your little ones, having fun, developing new skills, and creating a magical, homemade princess crown that any princess would be so proud to wear!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
- Bug Repellent Solid Lotion
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Keto Parmesan Zucchini Chips
- Fresh And Easy Bruschetta Recipe
- Low Sugar Strawberry Jam Instant Pot Or Stove Top
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole