- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Laundry Pod Container
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Do you have a small laundry room in need of an organization upgrade? This laundry room hack creates an appealing glass container to store your laundry pods. This DIY laundry pod container will keep your laundry detergent at hand while taking up less room on your shelf. You could even re-purpose a mason jar for a smaller container that provides a decorative touch in a small space. If your laundry area is too crowded, try this laundry container project and store your laundry essentials in style.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextSimple DIY Rope Shelves Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich