DIY Laundry Pod Container
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have a small laundry room in need of an organization upgrade? This laundry room hack creates an appealing glass container to store your laundry pods. This DIY laundry pod container will keep your laundry detergent at hand while taking up less room on your shelf. You could even re-purpose a mason jar for a smaller container that provides a decorative touch in a small space. If your laundry area is too crowded, try this laundry container project and store your laundry essentials in style.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next14 Small Bathroom Storage Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using