Simple DIY Rope Shelves Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Install some easy DIY shelves that have a fun nautical touch with this Simple DIY Rope Shelves Tutorial. Made with pine boards and nylon rope, these DIY homemade shelves only require some basic woodworking knowledge, so it's a great project for beginners. These shelves are also ideal if you're short on space, and can be made to fit gaps between bookshelves or any other small available wall space, so they're great for apartment living or small houses. Give your home an easy upgrade with this space-saving solution that you can complete in a few hours.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Coat Rack Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft