Simple DIY Rope Shelves Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Install some easy DIY shelves that have a fun nautical touch with this Simple DIY Rope Shelves Tutorial. Made with pine boards and nylon rope, these DIY homemade shelves only require some basic woodworking knowledge, so it's a great project for beginners. These shelves are also ideal if you're short on space, and can be made to fit gaps between bookshelves or any other small available wall space, so they're great for apartment living or small houses. Give your home an easy upgrade with this space-saving solution that you can complete in a few hours.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe