DIY Crib Spring Drying Rack
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
What do you do if your home is short on space and can't exactly accommodate a large drying rack? That's where this DIY Crib Spring Drying Rack comes in! The quick and easy laundry room idea is an effective way to make the most of a small space while giving you plenty of room to dry pants, blouses, blankets, and more. The thrifty project won't take long to create and is perfect for anyone in a small living space. It's also a creative way to upcycle your child's disused crib spring into a fixture that will come in handy on laundry day.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes
- How To Create A Sidewalk Chalk Racetrack For Remote Control Cars
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Succulent Coffee Soap Recipe
- Decadent Butterfinger Brownies
- Festive And Delicious Jello Parfait