DIY Crib Spring Drying Rack
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
What do you do if your home is short on space and can't exactly accommodate a large drying rack? That's where this DIY Crib Spring Drying Rack comes in! The quick and easy laundry room idea is an effective way to make the most of a small space while giving you plenty of room to dry pants, blouses, blankets, and more. The thrifty project won't take long to create and is perfect for anyone in a small living space. It's also a creative way to upcycle your child's disused crib spring into a fixture that will come in handy on laundry day.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsPaint, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating