Barn Wood Pumpkins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Add a rustic look to your fall decor with these barn wood pumpkins. This craft is so quick to make. This is really one of the easiest projects I've done in a while. As long as you have some old wood and a saw, you can make a few of these pumpkins in no time. If you don't have a saw, make friends with someone who does! A couple ideas of how to find old wood. Use wood from an old pallet. Or ask if you can have some wood from a fence or barn that is being torn down. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Host Thanksgiving on a Budget
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Christmas Cranberry Punch Recipe
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Essential Oils To Boost Immunity
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door