Barn Wood Pumpkins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Add a rustic look to your fall decor with these barn wood pumpkins. This craft is so quick to make. This is really one of the easiest projects I've done in a while. As long as you have some old wood and a saw, you can make a few of these pumpkins in no time. If you don't have a saw, make friends with someone who does! A couple ideas of how to find old wood. Use wood from an old pallet. Or ask if you can have some wood from a fence or barn that is being torn down. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Does it feel like your child's school supplies have slowly taken over the kitchen, dining room, and other rooms in your home? You can… Continue reading: "Mason Jar School Supply Organizer"
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- Witches' Stew Halloween Trail Mix Recipe
- Homemade Christmas Present Toppers
- Homemade Conversation Hearts Recipe
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- Scratch-made Turkey Noodle Soup For A Crowd
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Eco-friendly Solid Dish Soap Recipe
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Iced Mocha Latte
- Felt Storage Basket
- 10+ Tips To Save Money On Car Rentals
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Red Cream Soda Cupcakes