Creative Gift Wrap Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"You can make these cozy, nostalgic gift bags in just minutes and for just pennies. Use an upcycled sweater or find a festive holiday sweater at the thrift store. This is a very easy beginning sewing project. It's also earth-friendly since the gift bags are made from upcycled items and can be used again and again and again. You can personalize the gift bags in your choice of color and ribbon. It's an easy way to add a handmade touch to your gift giving."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- 18 Cheap Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Chocolate Cherry Mice for Christmas
- DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration
- Strawberry Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Halloween Candles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: How To Make Adorable Owl Napkin Rings
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Deviled Eggs With Tajin
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites