Creative Gift Wrap Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"You can make these cozy, nostalgic gift bags in just minutes and for just pennies. Use an upcycled sweater or find a festive holiday sweater at the thrift store. This is a very easy beginning sewing project. It's also earth-friendly since the gift bags are made from upcycled items and can be used again and again and again. You can personalize the gift bags in your choice of color and ribbon. It's an easy way to add a handmade touch to your gift giving."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft