This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"Our next Easter inspired project is a fun baby chick paper plate craft that we know you will love. Bright, colorful and friendly, use a regular paper plate to create a baby chick craft with your children. With some yellow paint, craft feathers and googly eyes, it is a fun project that they will remember making and it also makes a great holiday gift for Easter. Here is how to make this craft project with your family. "
Read NextLight Bulb Potion Bottle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Cute Christmas Gnome Craft
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration
- Chocolate Cherry Mice for Christmas
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Eggnog Holiday Fudge Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars