Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Have you been saving glass jars? If you don’t have your own collection, you can drop by your local thrift shop and pick some glass jars up. Since all the spring flowers are just starting to bloom, you can make an easy repurposed jar vase to hold all those lovely flowers. This is also an easy project to make with kids (or by yourself) for Mother’s Day. In just a couple of minutes, you’ll have a sweet little flower vase. Cut some pretty flowers from your yard, and you have a sweet gift for someone special."
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Almond Butter Truffles
- Easy and Elegant DIY Frosted Ornaments
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Easy Candy Apple Recipe
- Easy Witch Cupcakes for Halloween
- Valentine's Day Printable
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe