Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Bright and happy colors have been my thing since I was in elementary school and convinced my Dad (while my Mom was away) to paint my bedroom walls a sunny yellow with a sky blue ceiling and groovy grass green shag carpet! Way out of the box for the 1970s but my rainbow bedspread definitely tied everything together. Rainbows continue to inspire my color choices today, including my lucky rainbow shamrock wreath and I still have those sheets!"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Elf Stocking Pattern
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Easter Bingo Free Printable
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids