Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I enjoy baking for my family (it’s how I show my love), so we have many favorite cookie recipes. Recently I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I dug out this old fashioned Jam Thumbprint cookie recipe from my grandmother. And don’t tell anyone, but these cookies are very easy to make. Make a batch of these cookies as an iconic after-school snack. They’re also a great holiday cookie for entertaining or gift giving. It’s easy to make the cookies ahead, freeze them and then just add the jam when you’re ready to serve them. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- Quick And Easy Grilled Bbq Chicken
- Easy No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli