Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I enjoy baking for my family (it’s how I show my love), so we have many favorite cookie recipes. Recently I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I dug out this old fashioned Jam Thumbprint cookie recipe from my grandmother. And don’t tell anyone, but these cookies are very easy to make. Make a batch of these cookies as an iconic after-school snack. They’re also a great holiday cookie for entertaining or gift giving. It’s easy to make the cookies ahead, freeze them and then just add the jam when you’re ready to serve them. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Homemade Christmas Present Toppers
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- T-Shirt Trick-or-Treat Bag
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
- DIY Christmas Ornaments from Washers
- Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
- DIY Sequin Ornaments
- Valentine's Day on a Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume