This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I enjoy baking for my family (it’s how I show my love), so we have many favorite cookie recipes. Recently I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I dug out this old fashioned Jam Thumbprint cookie recipe from my grandmother. And don’t tell anyone, but these cookies are very easy to make. Make a batch of these cookies as an iconic after-school snack. They’re also a great holiday cookie for entertaining or gift giving. It’s easy to make the cookies ahead, freeze them and then just add the jam when you’re ready to serve them. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Halloween DIY Printable Cards
- How to Celebrate Christmas on a Budget
- Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Homemade Christmas Present Toppers
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- 14 Cheap DIY Christmas Gifts
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- 4 Super Simple Sweet And Savory Compound Butter Recipes
- 18 Cheap Kids’ Halloween Party Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lava Cake In A Mug
- Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders
- God’s Eye Yarn Craft
- Diy Reusable Sponge Pattern
- Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
- Diy Crossbody Cell Phone Bag
- How To Make Yardzee
- Crowd Favorite Pumpkin Chili
- Patching Sewing
- Easy 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies