Old Fashioned Jam Thumbprint Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I enjoy baking for my family (it’s how I show my love), so we have many favorite cookie recipes. Recently I was feeling a bit nostalgic so I dug out this old fashioned Jam Thumbprint cookie recipe from my grandmother. And don’t tell anyone, but these cookies are very easy to make. Make a batch of these cookies as an iconic after-school snack. They’re also a great holiday cookie for entertaining or gift giving. It’s easy to make the cookies ahead, freeze them and then just add the jam when you’re ready to serve them. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Host Thanksgiving on a Budget
- "LOVE" DIY Valentine's Day Decoration
- Light Bulb Potion Bottle
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Christmas Cranberry Punch Recipe
- 21 Recipes with Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Essential Oils To Boost Immunity
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- DIY Cutlery Holder Sewing Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door