Recycled Game Blocks: Valentine's Day Decor
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Game blocks qualify as the perfect thrift store item to repurpose. Here’s a project for Valentine’s décor upcycled from recycled blocks. This would also be a great project to make with the kiddos. You will be so happy with these cute little blocks.They'll look great on your mantle or as a table centerpiece. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself at the thrift store searching for wood game blocks to make more recycled block projects."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Adorable Little Sock Snowman Craft
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- Valentine’s Day Book Stack A Dollar Tree Diy
- Quick And Easy Grilled Bbq Chicken
- Easy No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Bright Branches Candle Holder
- Kiss In A Bottle Valentine's Day Gift
- Tic Tac Toe Rice Krispie Treats
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli