Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"We were getting ready for a Harry Potter movie night and the kids asked me to make a Butterbeer Frappuccino. And so we whipped up this awesome treat and WOW was it good! It’s so smooth and creamy, the toffee on top is a dream. You have to try it, if you’re at all into Harry Potter snacks and treats. It’s so worth the 5 minutes it takes to put together. This Harry Potter drink idea is super fast and the kids can help."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you think you need to spend the better part of the day making breadsticks for dinner tonight? With this recipe for Super Fast… Continue reading: "Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks"
- Lazy Girl's Poached Chicken Breast Tenders For Anything And Everything
- Old Fashioned Dill Pickle Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Homemade Italian Dressing Recipe
- Cloud Bread
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
- Amish Baked Oatmeal Topped With Strawberries
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids