Candy Unicorn Horns
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"If you have a little girl at home chances are she will be delighted to help you make these Candy Unicorn Horns. A perfect treat for a unicorn-themed birthday party or even Valentine’s Day. You will be shocked that these colorful horns are made with Starburst candies! This recipe doesn’t have many ingredients since all the Starbursts come from one bag! If you keep food coloring on hand you will be set. The end result is so adorable it is worth it to see your child’s smile."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats