Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole with a Salsa-licious Twist is a delicious and easy dinner for a busy night or a night when you crave Mexican food, but don't want to spend a lot of time slaving over a hot stove. Using a combination of fresh ingredients plus items from your pantry and refrigerator, this easy Mexican casserole comes together in minutes and then bakes to perfection in the oven. Topped with melty, cheesy goodness, each bite of this Mexican bake satisfies with an explosion of flavors. Make this easy recipe for your next Cinco de Mayo celebration!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size9" x 13" casserole dish
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Campfire Cupcake Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- 11 Cheap Alcoholic Party Drinks for Adults
- 15 Budget Friendly 4th of July Party Ideas
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase