Decadent Butterfinger Brownies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Everyone loves brownies, and these Butterfinger Brownies are no exception! Rich flaky brownies paired with ooey-gooey caramel chips...mmm mmm! Using your favorite dark baking chocolate (I used Ghirardelli) and caramel chips along with Butterfinger bits takes this recipe to a whole new level. This dessert will be a hit at any party, and it's such an easy recipe you will want to make it over and over! Your family and friends will love it too! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time35 min
- 1 1/3 C flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 C sugar
- 4 squares of Ghirardelli dark baking chocolate melted
- 1/2 C canola oil
- 4 eggs room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 bag Butterfinger bits
- 1 C caramel chips
- Caramel syrup
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids