Easy Chicken Posole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I love easy weeknight dinners made with chicken and this easy Chicken Posole is no exception. Rich and hearty, it’s an authentic Mexican stew you don’t want to miss! It’s a little bit more than a soup you’d want on the side of a full meal, so I usually make this as a stand-alone dish. It’s yummy served with tortilla chips or even cornbread. Making chicken posole is such a fast and easy cooking experience. So simple and really filling, it’s one of those recipes I can make and know no one will need a snack afterward. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Campfire Cupcake Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- 11 Cheap Alcoholic Party Drinks for Adults
- 15 Budget Friendly 4th of July Party Ideas
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase