Endless Summer Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Are you looking for unique cheesecake recipes? Look no further! Strawberry Icebox Cheesecake is an easy, frozen, no-bake dessert that combines an easy-to-make strawberry cheesecake layer, made with Cool Whip and cream cheese, with a layer of strawberry cheesecake ice cream. Frozen for hours or overnight, unmold this luscious concoction onto a pretty platter, dollop with Cool Whip and then top with fresh strawberries. A spectacular-looking dessert, this delicious recipe will “wow” friends and family."
Preparation Time30 min
Chilling Time6 hr
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Cooking Vessel SizeLoaf Pan
- 2 cups strawberry cheesecake ice cream
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup strawberry dessert topping
- (8-ounce) package of cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- (8-ounce) carton of Cool Whip
- 1 cup strawberry preserves
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- red gel food coloring
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Baby Spinach Salad
- Easy Air Fryer Asparagus Recipe
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids