This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"One of the best cookie recipes ever, Gail’s Crazy-Good Potato Chip Cookies are the perfect blend of sweet and salty. Made with Lays potato chips, these easy homemade cookies are sweet, buttery, and delicious with just the right amount of salt. If you think your family already has a favorite recipe for cookies, think again! Addicting (in a good way), this vintage potato chip cookie recipe will fast become a family favorite. Delicious any time of year, these cookies are perfect Christmas cookies to share – just be sure to include the recipe with your gift because your friends and family will ask!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Cooking Vessel Sizebaking sheet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- Shabby Chic Napkin Rings
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
- Uncrustables Air Fryer Instructions
- Gail's Crazy-good Potato Chip Cookies
- Freezer Corn Recipe
- Personalized Champagne Flutes
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- DIY Upcycled Bar Cart
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars