DIY Paint Swatch Calendar
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Stop paying for an annual calendar that you throw away every year. This DIY paint sample calendar creates a reusable calendar out of materials you can acquire for free. Stop by your local hardware store and select some paint swatches in colors that you enjoy. The only other product you need is a picture frame with attached glass. Once you've acquired the paint samples and frame, you can start assembling your DIY paint swatch calendar. When assembled, you'll have a way to keep your schedule for years to come.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf