Gummy Bear Popsicles
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Looking for a fun spring and summer treat that’s easy to make with only two ingredients? These gummy bear popsicles are kid-friendly and a great way to cool off on hot summer days. They are fun treat made with your favorite fizzy soda and gummy bear or gummy worm candies. Use a plastic popsicle mold to freeze and keep these gummy bear popsicles on hand for a sweet surprise for your kids on a hot summer day. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Homemade Christmas ornaments add unique touches to your tree during the holidays and don't cost you a fortune! These DIY Christmas… Continue reading: "DIY Christmas Ornaments from Washers"
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
- How To Make A Box Cake Mix Taste Like Bakery Cupcakes
- Beer Bread
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Lipton Onion Soup Chicken Wings
- Pepper Jack Chicken Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup
- Campfire Cupcake Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Banana Walnut Muffins
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers