We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"I have been experimenting with different instant coffee recipes. When the weather finally cools down, I will turn this into my WARM go-to afternoon drink. I like DIY recipes so I can save money avoiding daily trips to coffeehouses. I know some coffee houses have a “secret menu” that includes a Nutella Frappuccino. So, I made my own better version! I like to use the least ingredients as possible, and this recipe only takes 5 ingredients! It also uses instant coffee so it’s super quick to make. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Adding a coat (or two) of paint to just about anything in your home can transform the space. While one hue might look dull and boring,… Continue reading: "Splash of Color Back Steps Transformation"
- Sous Vide Egg Bites Recipe
- Ham And Pineapple Pasta Salad
- Easy 3 Ingredient Lemon Bars
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- How To Make Easy Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- 15 Budget Friendly 4th of July Party Ideas
- Campfire Cupcake Recipe
- 11 Cheap Alcoholic Party Drinks for Adults
- Quinoa Salad Recipe with Cucumber, Tomato and Feta
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beef And Potato Stew
- How To Set Up A Pretend Play Restaurant
- Quilted Handbag
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- C2c Owl
- Black Bean Tostadas Are Perfect For Meatless Mondays
- Better Than Restaurant Instant Pot Mexican Black Beans
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Dara Table Runner
- C2c Squirrel