Homemade Italian Dressing Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"How to make an easy and simple Italian dressing recipe. This has dried herbs and spices, vinegar, oil, honey, and grated Parmesan cheese. The honey gives it a little sweetness that complements the tartness from the vinegar. You can use your choice of vinegars and oils, and there are some suggestions in the recipe. This is good for salads, pasta salads, and to use in recipes. The dressing recipe lasts for two weeks in the fridge. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable