How To Can Tomato Juice
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make tomato juice two different ways. One way makes a thicker juice for drinking. The other way makes a thinner juice from the juice leftover from canning tomato sauce for less waste. Both ways are good for recipes like chili, soups, and even to make rice or other foods with tomatoes in place of water. Both methods can be safely canned with a water bath canner or a pressure canner, but you'll need to add an acid for a water bath."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Candy Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread