Instant Pot Apple Cider Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
"Learn how to make apple cider in your Instant Pot pressure cooker. Instead of taking hours, you can make this classic fall drink in about half an hour. I added an orange and some dried spiced to give the flavor more depth and to make a mulled apple cider. This is an easy way to make homemade apple cider because you don't need an apple press! You just need a fine mesh sieve or some cheesecloth. "
Cooking MethodPressure Cooker
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Easy No Bake Pumpkin Cookies
- 10+ Inexpensive Party Ideas for Adults
- Instant Pot Taco Soup
- Campfire Cupcake Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- Outdoor Party Food on a Budget
- 11 Cheap Alcoholic Party Drinks for Adults
- 15 Budget Friendly 4th of July Party Ideas
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- 20 Diy Graduation Party Ideas On A Budget
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup
- Whipped Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Pumpkin Activities For Toddlers
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase